22y F ~ need fun, energetic friends and supporters!!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am actually not new to MFP -- I used it to lose my first 35-40 lbs over the last two years but deleted my account and was inactive for more than 6months. I have regained a little back and need to really push to change my lifestyle for the better and to look my best! I am looking for friends of all shapes and sizes and ages, fun supporters are plentiful here!!!

I look forward to sharing my journey with you!!

xoo:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fattoothfairy
    fattoothfairy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to mfp and would like to join a motivating group on my way to weight loss
  • 1ivvy
    1ivvy Posts: 7
    Options
    Same boat! 22 looking to lose 40-45lbs. 7 down so far!
  • Emwalker716
    Emwalker716 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey! i'm 23, looking to lose ~50 lbs, and needing accountability buddies! i've lost the weight in the past, but always in a unhealthy, starve-myself, can't-maintain kind of way. now i'm looking for a lifestyle change, and currently going through the dreaded 'increase calories to lose weight' since my bmr is 1700 and i've been eating right at 1200 :/

i would love to be your accountability/motivation partner! :)
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    Anyone who wants to friend me can please feel free to do so.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Hi there! I'll send you an add and feel free to hit me up for any support/motivation, I'm on a lot! :bigsmile: Anyone else feel free to add me if you like! :happy:
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    OMG!!! I am a member of MFP, and I also used this program to lose 34 pounds and I also gained about 7 lbs. back and am back on here to get them off!

Excuse the run on sentence.....

I am sold on the success of this website, so welcome all of you that are new! I am excited to get these 7 lbs off and maybe about 5 more, and I know this site will help me.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    More friends the better.. Please add me as friend and I'll add you back.. More support and encouragment is better for all of us!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am looking for fun, supportive and encouraging people as well. I've been on here for over a year and am still going strong!

Anyone feel free to add me!