Adjust my goals?

Options
My May 1st goal was 210.. I met that on April 27th.. My June 1st goal was 205 and I met that on May 21st.. Today I am down to 203.8.. My July 1st goal is 200.
I am down from 269 pounds.. I usually hit a platue the first two weeks of the month, then have TOM, then drop 4-7 pounds in the last 10 or so days...
That is why I have my goals set at 5 pounds a month.. I don't want to get discouraged if I don't do 10 ya know..
So considering it is not even June 1st, and I'm already under my June 1st goal by 1.2 pounds, and will probably lose about another pound in the next 4 days (from past experience).. should I re-adjust my goals..?? Should I just take 5 from whatever I weigh on the first, and make that my July 1st goal??

Replies

• JamesGregory
    JamesGregory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I re-adjusted my stats from the beginning and changed how much weight I wanted to lose weekly. It changed my caloric goal and evened me out.
  • pnwcowboy
    pnwcowboy Posts: 8
    Options
    dont get discouraged when 5 pounds a month is too much to ask for ,it could happen just have to be creative , u r doin good though stay positive , I was 280 Febuary 2009 n i just got on here 3 days ago i weigh 197 my goal is 165, I eat way different now if i have a sandwich i cut it into thirds n eat 1 1/3 every 2 hours and drink 16 oz. of water with it every two hours as well keeps me satisfied long enuff , i have a very physical job too though that helps and go to gym 5 days a week , well good luck i hope u meet all ur goals