help!!! i need motivation and suport

Options
am a 26 year old wife and mother of two….some days it seems more like 3 lol (love you hunny) my husbands name is David my oldest son is Nathan he’s 5 and my almost 8 month old is Tyler. as of today I weigh 265 I want to be a better mother, wife, and person. theres one problem...I LOVE FOOD... now im going to change the way I eat and try to meet my goad by loosing 100 lbs to do this I know I need great motivation and a awesome support group that's all im asking for is kind motivational words I really need to do this for myself!!!!

Replies

• essequamvideri
    Options
    I am excited for you and your journey! I was able to lose a hundred pounds from 250 to 150 several years ago so I know it is very much possible. Just wanted to say Good Luck and I know you can do it!
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    One step at a time...and you've taken that first step. I love this site--everyone is so helpful and motivating! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you'd like. And anyone else that would like to, please do!
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!!!! I also love food but I make modification!!!!!! And lots of exercise!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here pretty much here every day, I know how to lose weight as well as I do gaining weight. Was in the Army 20 years so I have a pretty good understanding of fitness (just need to practice it).
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi! Sending a friend request.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say hi....and good luck. I have found inspiration here...feel free to check out my profile and add me if you like. Also married with one child ...I have lost prior to joining here eleven days ago...this is really helping me get back on track after maintaining for awhile. :)