Over 50 - looking for friends - Help

Options
2»

Replies

• Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just turned 57 yrs old in January, I have lost close to 30 in since last February, but I still need to lose about 10 more lbs... Add me if you want to.. I try my best to encourage..
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 51 and trying to lose 30lbs - 20 of which I lost and regained!! Feel free to add me.
  • rhcour
    rhcour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 63 and have 40lbs to loose and would like to join your group. Daughters wedding is in a year so would love to get this weight off.
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and have 23 more to lose. 52 lbs. gone. It can be done!! I just sent you a friends request.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Here for 2 years, lost 40, gained 20, now I'm back to lose the 20 and some more. Add me if you like.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am 52, 5'4" and I lost 21 lbs since January 2012 eating real food and exercising daily. I am currently maintaning at 132 but still losing some inches as I have started strenght training. My diary is open.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi 52 here always looking for more friends. I log on everyday and comment frequently. If you need motivation and some comic relief feel free to add. :-)
  • Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    53 here. Feel free to add me
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started in January.
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 55 and recently got back to watching my food intake and exercising. Mainly to get my blood sugar reading back in order by losing the weight. I have over 50 pounds to loose. Add me if you need encouragement and will help encourage me also!
  • pamlaney
    Options
    Feel free to check my profile and add me if you'd like to. I am 52 years young and have lost 59 pounds since I joined in June 2012.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    49. Is that too young?
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and still feel like 30 but 58 it is:laugh: you can add me!
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hope you are doing well! :wink:
  • herz28camaro
    herz28camaro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much.. how do I add you ?
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nancy. I just re-joined today after many years and many pounds. I'm 57 and have a lot of weight to lose. Could use some friends for motivation too!
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nancy. I just re-joined today after many years and many pounds. I'm 57 and have a lot of weight to lose. Could use some friends for motivation too!