Anyone on a raw food diet?

Options
Looking for friends on a raw food diet. I'm just starting!

Replies

• kitschrevolt
    Options
    I just started to incorporate mostly raw and organic foods into my diet. Although i would love to do a complete transformation, I think it will take a while to switch completely. Let me know how it goes for you!
  • mistymaygrey
    Options
    yup, i live the raw food lifestyle :)
  • seaKind
    seaKind Posts: 136
    Options
    just starting to think about it. it makes sense, but there are no cupcakes in that world so part of me resists ...
  • ramine
    ramine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting today and I am very excited about it!
  • dvalle1993
    dvalle1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 2 days ago and its wonderful! Just kinda tired and irritable. But my body is just getting use to this kind of lifestyle
  • robinson
    robinson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in my 8th day of 100 days, 100% raw foods. I have a blog 100daysintheraw.com and I have been posting it here too. I would love to have friends join me. I have 60 pounds to lose and I am filming a documentary about raw food life style.
  • cbgagnon
    Options
    I was 100% raw for about a year. If you need any advice I would love to help.
  • lisasprice
    lisasprice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on a raw food/vegan diet since early April 2012. It can be challenging at times, but this is my path forward and I love it.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I just incorporate more raw foods into my diet then go completely raw. Like grate my vegetables into my passata to go with my pasta, lightly steam my veggies, dont boil. I get all the nutrients i need from this, raw eating is all well and good if you really enjoy it, but sometimes intentions are well but restricting grains and most meats can limit the nutrients your bodies need. PLEASE NO-ONE DEBATE I WILL NOT ANSWER. (:
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone been doing the 801010 diet still do may be 10% cooked foods and 1 meal a week(if that lean meat) very happy of the new energy I have found
  • veggiemodel
    veggiemodel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this for 21 days now... It's hard sometimes but it pays off :)
  • vmcshannon
    vmcshannon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started in January and I do pretty good. But I still crave cooked food. I eat raw about 75% of the time. I really like it.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    i would really love to try this, but it seems daunting still (and this is coming from someone who eats a nearly vegan diet)

what are some good resources/books to check out about going raw?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Yikes...no comment...

<<<<see profile pic