Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Adjust my goals?

My May 1st goal was 210.. I met that on April 27th.. My June 1st goal was 205 and I met that on May 21st.. Today I am down to 203.8.. My July 1st goal is 200.
I am down from 269 pounds.. I usually hit a platue the first two weeks of the month, then have TOM, then drop 4-7 pounds in the last 10 or so days...
That is why I have my goals set at 5 pounds a month.. I don't want to get discouraged if I don't do 10 ya know..
So considering it is not even June 1st, and I'm already under my June 1st goal by 1.2 pounds, and will probably lose about another pound in the next 4 days (from past experience).. should I re-adjust my goals..?? Should I just take 5 from whatever I weigh on the first, and make that my July 1st goal??

Replies

• JamesGregory
    JamesGregory Posts: 15 Member
    I re-adjusted my stats from the beginning and changed how much weight I wanted to lose weekly. It changed my caloric goal and evened me out.
  • pnwcowboy
    pnwcowboy Posts: 8
    dont get discouraged when 5 pounds a month is too much to ask for ,it could happen just have to be creative , u r doin good though stay positive , I was 280 Febuary 2009 n i just got on here 3 days ago i weigh 197 my goal is 165, I eat way different now if i have a sandwich i cut it into thirds n eat 1 1/3 every 2 hours and drink 16 oz. of water with it every two hours as well keeps me satisfied long enuff , i have a very physical job too though that helps and go to gym 5 days a week , well good luck i hope u meet all ur goals