VETERAN MFP USER BUT NEW HERE! :D

Options
Hi MFP'ers!!

I've been using MFP for almost 2 years now but never ventured out into the website and im amazing at how supporting and large this online community is.

I just want to say since using MFP, my progress has been better than ever.. Tracking my cals and macros ensured me i am making progress every week and has made dieting easier than ever.

Click on the link below for my 6 years transformation:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/901066-my-6-years-transformation-from-stick-2-thick

If anyone needs advice with anything related to dieting in general, shoot me a message or you can see my daily updates on my facebook page at:

www.facebook.com/Pauloshredded or add me as a friend on MFP to see what i eat on a daily basis.

Replies

• jenven19
    jenven19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new to MFP as of today and am skeptical on the results I will get from following the program created for me by MFP. It seems too generalized, however, I am going to be open-minded and give it a shot. I only want to lose 15 to 20 lbs, so the weight seems to be a little more stubborn than if I had more to lose. It is good to see a veteran to the program. You wouldn't be a veteran to something that didn't work! So, you are giving me some hope!!!
  • paulosportz
    Options
    Hey I am new to MFP as of today and am skeptical on the results I will get from following the program created for me by MFP. It seems too generalized, however, I am going to be open-minded and give it a shot. I only want to lose 15 to 20 lbs, so the weight seems to be a little more stubborn than if I had more to lose. It is good to see a veteran to the program. You wouldn't be a veteran to something that didn't work! So, you are giving me some hope!!!

I would not follow the macros (protein/carbs/fat) recommended by MFP if your goal is to build muscle. Their protein value is way to low for bodybuilding standards... For general weight loss MFP is great because it tracks calories very well.

If you need help determining macros please read
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/paulosportz-road-to-shredded/creating-a-diet-plan-calculating-your-calorie-and-macronutrient-requirements-and/207885029344845

Hope that helps