NSV - Took photos a month after the last ones....

Options
RepsnSets
RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
and my eyes almost popped out of my head when I compared the difference. I've barely moved scale weight wise but my body shape is rapidly changing for the better.

Results of heavy lifting :)

Replies

• wbergea
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • RepsnSets
    Options
    Thank you, was feeling very discouraged with all my hard work I have been doing. Just glad I took pics when I started.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I need to do. My weight hasn't changed since I took pics on Jan 1, but I feel like my body has!
  • wbergea
    Options
    I know how u feel...the excitement when your old clothes just do not fit like before....or that bulge is not as noticeable.....
  • IcklePickle18
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!! :D:flowerforyou:
  • RepsnSets
    Options
    That's exactly what I need to do. My weight hasn't changed since I took pics on Jan 1, but I feel like my body has!

You should take some new photos. I bet you will see a change in body shape.

This is for those struggling with the scale weight. Measure, take photos once a month oh and did I forget to say measure :p
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is what is most important! <3 love the smile
  • RepsnSets
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Ive looked at the photos a million times this weekend lol.

Was good to know the following day after taking the pics that I wasn't seeing things.
  • amysue1971
    amysue1971 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The weights really do work wonders! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!