Getting ready to start 60 days of Les Mills Combat!!!

Options
I'm so excited to start Les Mills Combat!!! It's a 60 day program that is like MMA training!!! I've done a couple of the workouts just to test it out, and I feel like a bad *kitten* :) when I get done!!! I feel like I could take on anybody LOL!!! Has anyone else done this program or have you heard about it? Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this and it should be here today or tomorrow!
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    I started LMC on Monday and man I love it!! I agree with it making you feel like you could whoop anybody ;) its great anger management as well(for me anyways!!) I really enjoy the music, the trainers, and the workouts are so fun that I don't really feel like I am working out.
  • jdavis0610
    Options
    Hey there! I started Combat 2 weeks ago and going for Week 3 now....it kicks my butt but I love it!!! There are days tho, I just don't wanna but I am still pushing play :wink:
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left and I'm super sad. I LOVE it. This program is FUN and it's really doing wonders on my arms and shoulders. :happy:
  • danielledsilva
    Options
    I'm officially starting the my 60 days next week. I'm using this week to "test the waters" and get a feel for the workouts/moves. Really excited about it!!!