New Les Mills Combat Challenge Group forming!!

Options
I have been doing this program for a little over a month now and am in LOVE!! I truly believe it is my soul mate workout!

Could the “warrior’s secret” build your best body ever? LES MILLS COMBAT reveals martial arts secrets that help get you lean and chiseled—and that’s exactly what I’m going for!

Join me for this 60 day challenge to help get you in amazing shape for summer!! Starts March 4th!!!

lmc.jpg

Replies

• momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try this workout for a long time. But they are so pricey and I can't afford it yet. Maybe I will be able to splurge and join you by March.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'll message you!!
  • bnjones23
    Options
    bump!
  • Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in.......I'm ordering it right now. I should have it by then.
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    I am in. I love LMC. I think its my soul mate workout as well!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Just started today!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about ordering the program. Maybe I'll order it and join the group!
  • bnjones23
    Options
    Due to some ladies not being able to purchase yet, we have moved the challenge start date to March 25th!!! You still have time if you want to do this!!!! I am really excited to get my results next week!!! That'll be the end of the 60 days for me!! But I will still be doing this workout on a regular basis since I love it so much! :smile:

If you need to purchase please go to http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/LMCBase?referringRepId=192860

then message me afterwards and we'll talk about getting you into the challenge group!!! Time to FIGHT for your fitness!!!!!
  • danielledsilva
    Options
    Hi!

I just received my workout DVDs and was hoping I could join in on the challenge. I'm very excited about this program as i love everything boxing, kickboxing, martial arts.

I'm very motivating too!!! Feel free to add me. :)