Biggest Loser for Wii

Options
Does anyone else have it? I have done it only about 3 times and every time I am really sore so I'm assuming ti works. I'm just wondering if anyone has done it consistently and seen good results. Quite honestly, I'd rather hang out on the treadmill for days on end than do strength training, but I know it's necessary.

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    What all do you do on there? Do you have to have the board to use it?
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've wondered the same thing. My husband and I have been wanting to get a wii fit and some of the biggest loser games but we want to know if they really work and are worth the money first. I look forward to everyone's responses.
  • AnnePDixon
    AnnePDixon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have it, thought it was good, but have not really used it yet. I will in the winter when I cannot get to the gym. I have been doing treadmill at the gym and just started weights. The trainer at the Y told me that aerobic exercise will speed your metabolism for a few hours where strength training elevates your metabolism for most the 24. I hurt like crazy this morning but did the workout anyway and felt wonderful when I was done!!!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have had Wii Fit for a while and it just started getting boring. It was really easy and there was no routine so it kind of fell to the wayside. I found BL on sale for $20 and was really excited! It is actually really cool. There is a place for you to enter your calories and any other exercise you may do. There is also a place where they have ALL KINDS of recipes! ANd they actually do a weigh in!! I fell below the yellow line yesterday b/c I hadn't done it in a while. The thing I really like about it is that there is structure! Everyday is a different routine so it changes things up for you! :love:

I guess now I have to stick to it so that I can report back to you all on my progress!! :laugh:
  • mookiemoomoo
    mookiemoomoo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i have it and i find it works great it gets you out breath and i always can tell i have done it the next day . so i suppose it does work
  • sassyt76
    sassyt76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have the the Wii Fit, Wii Fit plus & Biggest Loser. I all have me sweating when I workout with them and I am a person that it is hard for me to sweat. It all depends on the activities you do and how often you do it. I usually do it with my kids and that makes it more fun. We like compete with each other. But I also do it by myself usually in the mornings. I have thyroid and diabetes so I don't have much energy to do them but I have to make myself do it.