Missing my old self...

Options
Hello everyone! Just joined today in the hopes of getting myself back into shape. Between just turning 46, having 5 kids and having a pretty sedetary lifestyle I have seen my belly and my chin(s) grow. I'm hoping that with this plan and warmer weather on the horizon I can revisit my old self soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Kristie

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    welcome to the site and we can do it!! just have faith in yourself :)
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Feel free to add me if you want some support! :) We can all use support!!!
  • hotrodhoney1989
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just stick with it!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Good luck :smile:
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! :D!
  • kristyash60
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined in January and already lost 15 pounds! Joining this site was the best thing I could have done. The support you get is Great and you get so much motivation. Feel free to add me and we can take this journey together, we deserve it! We already have 2 things in common, we want to get healthier and our name is Kristy/Kristie! :happy:
  • kristiezen
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone here looks so good - and I'm glad I have a message board that I can chat on once my daughter goes down for the night. My hubby works nights and has our car so I think I'm doing alot of stress eating late in the day.
    Gotta change that!
    Thanks again :)