alli and xenical

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
WASHINGTON - Federal health officials are warning consumers that the weight loss pills alli and Xenical may cause severe liver damage

Replies

• katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    really! thanks, when was that warning issued?
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I saw it yesterday.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I saw that on the news yesterday. They said that in rare cases that could occur. I would just check with your doctor if you are using it to make sure it's safe for you.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Another reason to eat the all natural way, give up the processed and junk foods and exercise!!!
  • scarecrow41
    scarecrow41 Posts: 116
    Options
    While I do think that diet pills like these are unequivocally bad for you, its definitely not because the FDA says so. They condemn and endorse products based solely on what the drug companies tell them to.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Another reason to eat the all natural way, give up the processed and junk foods and exercise!!!

i agree mfp all the way no recall from goverment using this great site
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I was going to post this but ran a search first and yep, you guys are totally on top of it! Just another reason to stick with simply being healthier. They're not going to recall fruit veggies and exercise! (well, you know, except for the various salmonella breaks and when they decide running is too high impact ;) )
  • Thaedra
    Thaedra Posts: 52
    Options
    *$@#!!! I just bought a new bottle because I stopped taking it, and then I stopped losing weight, and already I have started dropping weight again, and I have never had ANY side effects, and I know I should be doing this all by myself but it is VERY hard for me to drop weight even with a healthy diet and TONS of exercise, and I KNOW this is one big run-on sentence, but I am just BUMMED. Oh well... back to the drawing board.... :grumble: