New to myfitnesspal need friends to lose weight with

Hello fellow myfitnesspal fanatics! I've been using this app for about 3 weeks now and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm looking for a few ladies to add to my friends list to help keep me motivated to reach my goals before my wedding.

Any takers?

Replies

• jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    HI!! You can add me. I also started about 3 weeks ago. good luck on your journey!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Hello and welcome, feel free to add me.

I have been at this for a year, but still have 20-30lb to go. What are your goals and when is the big day? :)
  • Hi, I recently joined about a week ago, feel free to add me...I've already lost 3 pounds :smile:
  • Hi There!

Feel free to add me as well. We're all in this together! Best of luck to you!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    I joined a couple months ago, but definitely could use some more encouragement! Feel free to add me as well! =)
  • blondiebrooke
    blondiebrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there! i am also on here to lose weight for my wedding this summer! love to be buddies! add me : )
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have a long ways to go so I will be around to help support you :smile:
  • Same here! How much do you need to lose?
  • PhylCooke
    PhylCooke Posts: 1 Member
    Welcome! I too am new to this wonderful site. Feel free to add me to your list of friends!:smile:
  • Add me as well. I just joined this week, but I'm doing well (I think). You can never have too much support for something like this. When is the big day? I don't have a particular day that I'm hoping to lose weight by. I just generally want to be smaller. Good luck to you.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Well, hello! You can add me if you'd like! Welcome to this wonderful site! I've got another 15 to lose so I'd enjoy the company & sharing encouragement! :happy:
  • 2BFitnFab
    2BFitnFab Posts: 9 Member
    Everyone, please feel free to add me as well. today is my first day using the app and so far so good. I'm mad at the amount of money I've spent on apps only to find out they weren't quite what I was looking for. Anyway I need all of the motivation and encouragement I can get so please feel free to add me.

Thanks.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    hi! You all can add me if you like
  • KariLynAlex
    KariLynAlex Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Add me, I'd love to have friends to share encouragement and such, I just joined(:
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Add me too! I have 78lbs to go. We can never have to much support!

In fact anyone looking for more buddies can add me if they like! Its nice to have others to talk to about all of this.
  • Hi! I joined pretty recently, so I'm in need of some friends as well. I've lost about 16 lbs on my own and hopefully with MFP, I'll lose the last 20. :smile:
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    I am brand new to MFP and also need motivation. Encouragement is great. Add me if you would like.
  • anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    You can add me! I'm in the process of losing weight and so far I have lost 14pounds & so much to go!!!
  • you may add me.... maybe we can encourage eachother.