Endomorphs

Options
This thread is really for males, as I have no information regarding females. I consider myself an endomorph, and am wondering what my fellow endomorphs have done to secure that body that is sought after by so many.

Replies

• rachaelheaney
    Options
    This thread is really for males, as I have no information regarding females. I consider myself an endomorph, and am wondering what my fellow endomorphs have done to secure that body that is sought after by so many.

Aren't endomorphs usually short? Did you find it really difficult to build muscle?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I read this, and realized that using somatotyping as a reason for anything is a really...really bad idea. ;)

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
  • cwick56
    cwick56 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I guess so, but I have all the other characteristics of an endo except height. Also, it is extremely easy for me to build muscle/size, but it is hard to maintain or lose weight. Losing weight is a 100% effort gig.
  • cwick56
    cwick56 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Interesting read. Makes sense, of course I am not purely one or the other, but I lean more towards the traits set forth in the endomorph descriptions. Who knows. I just bust my *kitten* in the gym, and KNOW if I don't hit my cardio harder than most I know, I will turn into a big, non defined bulk.