MY AWESOME NSV!!!!

Options
So, my husband and I got married in January 2010 and I was ok with my body. I knew it could have been better but it is what it is. Anyways, I was looking for wedding dresses the month before for just in case I was able to have my big wedding instead of the court wedding. I found the perfect dress but I wasn't having the big wedding so I didn't get it.

Then almost THREE years later I go back to the same store to see if they had the dress still, and surprisingly they remembered who I was and what dress I tried on. And this was November 2012! But the only one they had was a plus size but it fit like a glove, so we put it on layaway. I just went in today (February 22, 2013) and they had it all the way tightened in the back and then they used the clamps to make it SMALLER!!!!!! They remeasured me and I lost 2-3 dress sizes in a little over a month.

And the lady who put the dress on me back in November was the same on who put it on today and she said she didn't even recognize me at first because of how much smaller I am! She asked me how much weight I lost , and I told her 20 pounds and she said "You have lost more than TWENTY pounds!!! Unless you are just packing on a lot of muscle and just getting trimmed?! But whatever you are doing is working and you look fantastic!!!" That made me smile soooo much and made me so happy!!!!!!

I guess looking at myself everyday I won't be able tell, but she hasn't seen me since November and she noticed a big difference!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

Replies

• meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thats great! i did't see much change in my body until now -65lbs :o ) and these kind of things just
    gives you the boost you need to go on sometimes.

Enjoy the compemnts, you'll get many more. Keep up the good work, you'r doing great♥
  • wbergea
    Options
    Congrats! Stories like yours are an inspiration for everyone. Good luck!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    {Insert happy dance here} :happy: :happy: :happy:
    That's pretty fantastic!! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!