With a little help from my friends...

Options
Hey, I'm Kristen! New to this site, I just canceled WW and decided to try this instead. Have always struggled with trying to lose weight and thought, maybe if I have friends on here that have the same goals, we could motivate each other!

Whatdya think?

Replies

• tealskater
    tealskater Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirsten - I did the same, cancelled WW to focus on calories - I realised one day that I had eaten over 1,200 calories but only 21 Points - I should have been on 30 Points so that would have been far too many calories if I had eaten all my points! Early days for me too - only been seriously focused for the last week.
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    Hi Kristen!-I am new(again) to my fitness pal! I have also done WW and I find that my fitness pal is an easier(and free) way to track calories and get support! Please feel free to add me!
  • Yecats1990
    Yecats1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen :) This site is fantastic for moral support, everyone I have met so far and all my friends have been lovely. I recently bought a fitness dvd called Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, not sure if you have heard of it or even maybe are using it already but If I hadn't found this site the dvd would be still sat on my shelf lol I have met some other people that started it on the same day as me and hearing how they feel after and knowing they are still going to go another day is such a boost. I know I'm not alone and it's made me more determined. Whatever it is you are looking for diet tips, exercise support etc There are people on here that will keep you on track! Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck with all your goals x
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Welcome :)

Feel free to add me
  • CherV96
    Options
    Hi! I have been on both WW and this site and recently committed myself to faithfully tallying my food everyday. You will find support here. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I liked this site a lot better then WW

good luck! Feel free to add!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, and there's a lot of people willing to help on this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I think...I know you have made a GREAT CHOICE:) Hang in there and never give up...good luck on your journey, and I am here for you:)