Fellow stay at home moms

Options
I posted before but perhaps I didn't ask.. Anyway, thirty five year old stay at home mom of three little boys. Looking for moms to add as friends. Being a stay at home mom can be very isolating.. I know I ate out of boredom. Now I am committed to getting fit and eating better. I'm in it to win it.

Replies

• Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm 42 and also a stay at home mom although my son is now in second grade...lol. So now I have the issue of too much time on my hands!, However, I've been on MFP for about a month now and it's working great.

Feel free to add me and anyone else can add me as well....
  • FitterStrongerHappier
    Options
    I'll be joining this group in about a month! quitting my full time job. I'll need some help with the transition - I've been working my butt off for 14 years. I worked before that , but the last 14 have been in the computer or consulting industry, so I've been working overtime off and on, and then pretty solid for the last 9 years or so.

it's going to be different!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom right now! I have 3 kids, ages 7 to 1. I will have been doing MFP for a year in March! Feel free to add me! I know it can be very isolating and I'm a very shy person at first and hesitant to put myself out there but I've found new energy and confidence in the past year and cannot wait to see where year 2 takes me! Feel free to add me!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Stay at home mom of an 8 month old darling. I agree it can be very isolating. Sometimes i want to go to the grocery store just to get out of the house which is dangerous. : ) Ive been on mfp for 6 months now and its working for me. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journeys!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a SAHM to 5 boys, ages 19, 7, 5, 4 and 2.

I've sent a friend request. Anyone else is free to add me. :smile:
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey! :)

I am a SAHM to my son who is 13 months old. :)
  • EdelweissViola
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'd like to befriend stay-at-home-moms, too! I stay home with my two boys - a 4 year old and 7 month old.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a SAHM for 11 years. Both my kids have gone back to school and I'm still home. I try to use my time wisely to prepare healthy meals and workout. It is very isolating. Feel free to add me for extra support.
  • Saraln
    Saraln Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 and a stay at home mom of 3- 18, 8, and 6. I'm looking for more mommy friends too! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome to mfp, I'm 28 stay at home mom, I also work from home I have an at Home photography studio, I love being a mom we have one right now, And I love being a photographer! feel free to add me I'n on here a lot throughout the day.
  • LoriDiane2
    LoriDiane2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 year old SAHM. I have 6 kids, ages 23 ,20, 17, 11, 7 and 7. I remember when my kids were younger and how lonely it would get. I would encourage you to get out and be with other people as much as possible. Maybe join a gym that has childcare. A happy mom benefits the whole family! :)
  • jessimacar
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a wonderful 11-month-old boy. I'm 24, looking to lose about 80lbs.
  • xjbothx
    Options
    HI, I've been a SAHM for 18 years. I am 45 and have 6 children. Four girls aged 20, 18, 16, 14 and two boys 11 and 10. I am homeschooling the youngest four children. I have been using MFP for 50 days and it has been an amazing help. I have over 100 pounds to lose, but have been truly encouraged at the number of people using this great tool to help them meet their goals. :smile:
  • Sphilips1909
    Sphilips1909 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im a Stay at home mom too.. to 3 boys, 13,3 and 2 on Sunday! It is isolating and since I dont have friends with small kids I spend alot of time alone. Feel free to add me as I need some inspiration on here. This last 18lbs of baby weight is killing me.. Good luck to everyone!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I would love more SAHM mom friends too. I'm 42 with two boys, ages 5 and 20 months. MFP really helped me meet my weight loss goal, and I'm now focused on continuing with fitness. I'm always happy to provide support to others - feel free to add me.
  • phrozenangel
    phrozenangel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old. I have been on MFP for over 50 days. I have lost 22 lbs and have 50 more before I reach my goal.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 and a stay at home mom of 3- 18, 8, and 6. I'm looking for more mommy friends too! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
    LOVE this profile pic! Very clever.
    I am a stay at home mum in the uk, not bored or lonely, but always looking to expand my horizons! All the best for everyone trying to get fit with children hanging on to them all day! Don't know why we are not all stick insects anyway tbh!
    I am on every day and always honest about what I've eaten and done in a day, so anyone can add me if they want.
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm to two girls: 3.5 & 2 years old. We are a one car family & my husband works 50+ hours a week, so I understand feeling isolated. I'm very excited for the weather to get warmer here so the girls and I can get outside! For now though I try to get on the treadmill for 30 minutes most days. It's challenging for sure and I am a work in progress. I've lost 37 lbs and would like to be down another 20 lbs by this summer (long term goal is to loose another 110 lbs). I've been using mfp on and off since last July. Feel free to add me :-)
  • bdreilly84
    Options
    I am a SAHM for my three girls, ages 8, 6, and 4. Just started on MFP...again. Feel free to add.
  • kristenlow36
    Options
    Hello I am a 36 year old, mom of two young boys aged 20months and 5 years, I am pretty much a stay at home mom I do work very part time as an emergency department nurse. I am new to fitness pal and so far really like it, I am hoping to lose 20lbs before a trip to disney in the spring, I would like to hear weight loss tips etc from other moms of young children, especially ways to fit exercise into your daily routine!