Looking for a Dukan Diet buddy!

Options
Hi there,

I am new here and am planning on starting the Dukan Diet ASAP. I wonder if anyone is doing it or starting soon and wants to buddy up for support and to keep each other in line! I have read the book and done some research but don't plan on using the the paid for Dukan program on their website. I have used their 'True Weight' calculator and figured out how long I need to stay in each stage for so I am more or less ready to go. I will be on it for quite some time as I have about 75 lbs. to lose but am excited and hope that someone or ones of you out there are on a similar mission.

Cheers! :smile:

Replies

• carolinagirl5846
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the attack phase! I will be your buddy!
  • carolinagirl5846
    Options
    I have about 45 pounds to lose. I am a college student, so I am going to follow it as religiously as possible, but it's going to be hard living on campus!
  • constance9
    Options
    I am in college myself so I would love to hear how your finding it so far. Message me and let me know! I wonder if its affecting how you socialize, study, etc. I am in the midst of midterms papers as we speak and have put off starting the diet as a result. I wonder if you've found a way around this? Cheers!