KIDS ARE THE BEST DIET HELPERS

Options
kjohnson754
kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
I can never really eat a full meal with a child. My daughter will always eat or drink some of my meal (usually half to more than half). I might get a spoon full in somewhere. LOL. Do your kids eat your food?

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    My niece & nephew do!
    My niece is only 14 months old, but if I have food.. she follows me with her mouth open until she gets it! & my nephew won't eat food unless it's mine. Kids are silly ha.
  • drodrigues123
    Options
    yep! I always wonder when MFP will get a 'I ate less than my allowance cause my kid shared' option rather than their own measurements.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Every now and then they will but they are 15 13 and 10 now. When they were younger they were always stealing food off my plate. No wonder I was so much thinner back then. LOL
  • kjohnson754
    Options
    My daughter is seven, can have her own food, and STILL eat mine too. Lil greedy self. LOL.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    my 3 year old cousin always does that. every time i eat something around her, she wants it too and i often get shouted at by my family when i don't share my food with her
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband all the time that I should be at my goal weight by now because I am always sharing my food with my 2 year old lol.. The only time I get to eat without having to share is when he goes to bed.
  • kjohnson754
    Options
    There are some days where I have to hide with my food. LMAO!