JM's 30DS~RI30~ NTZones~BF/BM~REVOLUTION

Options
JM's 30DS~RI30~ NTZones~BF/BM~REVOLUTION

Hey guys! :bigsmile: I wanted to start a discussion board for anyone who is planning,currently or have finished any of the Jullian Micheal's DVD workouts. Would like your feed backs on any of the workouts: What Work? What you didn't like? How much did you lose?
Here are some of Jullian Micheals most popular workout DVD's:

1. WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION. JILLIAN'S FIRST COMPREHENSIVE EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM. THE PROGRAM CONSISTS OF THE SMARTEST MOST CUTTING-EDGE WORKOUTS JILLIAN'S EVER PUT OUT ON DVD AND HER SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIET PLAN. SO ARE YOU READY TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO LOSE THE WEIGHT AND GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE? JILLIAN'S BEEN HELPING PEOPLE TRANSFORM THEIR BODY AND CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOR OVER 20 YEARS. TRAIN WITH AMERICAS TOUGHEST TRAINER AND LET HER HELP YOU TOO. IT'S YOUR TURN TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION AND SEE THE RESULTS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED. LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS.

2. Get RIPPED with America's Toughest Trainer! Jillian Michaels new DVD Ripped in 30 is a comprehensive 30-day diet and exercise plan designed to get you in the best shape of your life! Ripped in 30 is comprised of four 24-minute workouts based on Jillian's best-selling body shredding 3-2-1 interval system: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. Each incredible routine has fresh, fun new moves that progress in difficulty over a four-week period (a new workout each week). You'll start with workout level 1 and advance to workout level 4. Jillian also shows modified moves for both beginners and advanced athletes in each workout. All you have to do to get sick, insane, crazy, amazing results fast is stick with the Ripped in 30 diet and exercise program for 30 days. Get ready to get RIPPED!

3. 30 DAY SHRED: Jillian Michaels is TV's toughest trainer, but she is committed to getting big results. As your own personal trainer, Jillian will guide you through her exclusive 3-2-1 Interval System that combines strength, cardio and abs to blast through calories for a dramatic 30 DAY SHRED. The program includes three complete 20-minute workouts which progress by level of intensity. Start with Level 1 and advance through Level 3 – in no time you'll achieve a lean, shredded body.

4. No More Trouble Zones: Get into the zone with TV's kick-butt trainer, Jillian Michaels, and tackle stubborn problem areas with her surefire circuit training formula that combines upper- and lower-body sculpting moves to obliterate fat even faster. Say goodbye to saddlebags, muffin tops and wobbly arms with this heart-pounding, 40-minute circuit workout that targets trouble zones like never before. By keeping you constantly challenged, Jillian will transform your body from flab to firm in no time! Warm up and cool down before and after this grueling workout.

5. Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism: Fire up your metabolism with TV's top trainer, Jillian Michaels, and lose big with her fierce formula that adds strength and ab moves to dynamic cardio for increased fat loss. This 40-minute circuit workout blasts your heart rate with challenging intervals to turn up the burn and peel off the pounds. Whether you're just getting started or ready for a hardcore workout, this program will ignite your metabolism and incinerate fat to reveal a ripped, lean body!

6. 6 Week Six-Pack: Get ripped, flat abs in 6 weeks with America’s toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels. Forget boring sit-ups – Jillian’s ab-shredding system will chisel the midsection with her winning combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises. 6 Week Six-Pack includes two dynamic 30-minute workouts plus warm-ups and cooldowns. Start with Level 1 for three weeks, then advance to Level 2 for increased intensity and fat burn. Stick with it and see dramatic results!

7 Killer Buns & Thighs: Do the saddlebags on your legs make you insane? Do you loathe wearing shorts because of saggy knees or flabby thighs? Have you avoided skinny jeans like the plague? Or do you just want to go from good shape to great shape and rock a bikini with the best of them? Well no matter what point you are starting out from, if you want to get your lower body in sick, crazy, amazing shape, Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs promises to deliver with three fat-blasting booty sculpting workouts that will get you results fast! These 30-minute workouts range in difficulty level in order to provide something for everyone from beginners to the most advanced athletes. So what are you waiting for? Get started with Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs today to get the rockin booty and ripped thighs you've always wanted!

I am currently on my 4th day of 30DS, I really do enjoy it so far, but would like to get in 60 minutes a day of exercise instead of 27 minutes a day. So I am considering adding her other video Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout to the program at least 2 times a week to get more calories burned in a week. I don't plan on taking any days off with the 30DS. (7 Days a week) Hoping that in these next 30 days that I will lose 15 lbs!

My Stats:
36/F/5'6
SW: 196
CW: 183
GW: 160

Replies

• tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i'm doing body revolution (starting week 5) and have done the 30 day shred in the past. i think 15 pounds is setting yourself up for dissapointment. when i did the 30 day shred i lost about 4 pounds (i was also biking 1 hour a day at least 4 days a week) . you will most likley lose more inches then weight (unless you have water weight to lose)
    in 4 weeks of body revolution i have lost 6 pounds, my goal is to lose 15 in the 90 days.
    dont get discouraged with the weight because the inches will melt off!
  • ramonaquimby
    ramonaquimby Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've done both 30ds and RI30 and have just started this http://www.blackandi.com/2010/03/another-jillian-rotation-slim-downsome-more/ rotation. I am on the fifth day and will be doing BFBM later today.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am noticing that I'm losing inches. My clothes are getting baggy. It seems that I am losing more of the lower half of my body than the upper half! I am hoping to shrink the fat off my arms, chest, waist, stomach and back would start melting the fat. My lower body is starting to look small than the upper half! It's making me mad. What do I need to do? I need to even out my body while losing and toning my body! #BeachBody