Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Options
To all mfp peeps,
thank you all so very much for all the support that you have offered me in this life style change. I have as of today lost 60 lbs, going from 205 to 145, from a size 16 to a size 6, and from a 44in- 35 in waist. I have arm and leg muscles, and I can do so many things that I never thought possible in 19 months ago. I am no longer in the overweight category in the BMI scale, and as of this very moment I am considered in the "normal" range. I have 15 lbs more to go and I am more motivated than ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you friends :D

Replies

• alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on the loss. Confused on your numbers. If you lost 60 pounds, how did you go from 205 to 105. You put the wrong number down, but which one?
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on the loss. Confused on your numbers. If you lost 60 pounds, how did you go from 205 to 105. You put the wrong number down, but which one?
    Whoops, wasn't looking I am so excited. I meant 145 :P Not 105 I would be in trouble if I was 105 lol.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Terrific!!
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Still totally awesome - good job girl!
  • debbiejojo
    Options
    Congratulations! You've inspired me. I started at 207lbs, size 16 and hoping to get to 135lbs size 4. Seeing your real story gives me hope. I have a way to go--but know in time I'll get there. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've inspired me. I started at 207lbs, size 16 and hoping to get to 135lbs size 4. Seeing your real story gives me hope. I have a way to go--but know in time I'll get there. Thanks for sharing!!
    You can certainly do it. I have 5 months left until I reach 2 years practicing this life style and I am really excited to see where I am on that day. It is a slow process but so rewarding :D Keep going!
  • connief1967
    connief1967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!