big boy looking for support and motivation

Options
Hi there!

I'm a 26 yo dude from France, with ~25kg of excessive fat. I can't stand it anymore, I want to change but I'm a pathological carbs eater (binge eater)... those carbs are my best enemy, I can't stop eating them then I hate myself for what I did, etcetera

I also don't have a lot of support around me, except my girlfriend. I think tracking my efforts and having comments from people could help me to stay on tracks.

feel free to add me! ;-)

Replies

• lynnfaye2
    lynnfaye2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go gettem big boy! Lol. Seriously thought, you can do this! My husband is a big man and he looses weight much easier than my short frame does. Once you start eating healthy carbs you will start to crave them more than the refined stuff that puts on the weight because your body runs better on them. Took me awhile but my hubby liked them to after I got him to try them.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stay strong bro, if you need some male support give me an add.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Bonjour! :smile: Perhaps start slowly cutting carbs out of your diet and replace them with healthier options... I also love carbs, and have noticed that the less I eat of the refined ones, the less I crave them!

Welcome & you're going to do great!
  • jaipasbesoindevous
    Options
    merci :-)

I forgot to say that I'm a student (43h/week classes) and I'm working during the weekends. Doesn't help to eat healthy :-D
  • otterish
    otterish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Planning is key. Consider putting together a little bag of healthy choices to carry with you; this really helps me.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    merci :-)

I forgot to say that I'm a student (43h/week classes) and I'm working during the weekends. Doesn't help to eat healthy :-D

But its also not an excuse to eat unhealthy. Just stay in a postive frame of mind and the rest will come easy.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome and you made the first step, this is a great site we are like one big family always helping each other, anyone can add me I also need support and encouragement as much as I give it
  • jaipasbesoindevous
    Options
    thanks everyone :-)