20-somethings that need motivation too!

Options
Hey, looking for support from other 20-somethings. I turn 21 in May and want to look amazing for this summer. I got down to 140 two summers ago (due to stress) but couldn't keep it off. I want to get back to that the right way this time! Add Me :)

Replies

• feetjustgo
    feetjustgo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking good this summer is a big motivation for me too--I love the beach and live in skimpy clothes when it's warm out! 140 lbs is my goal weight as well.

Adding you!
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 22 turning 23 this summer.

I'm currently 148 and my goal is 140 (at the moment).
    I would like to get below that if I can for this summer.

Feel free to add :)
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i am 24 "something"......lost a lot of weight due to exercise and diet and change in lifestyle...
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I'm 20 will be turning 21 soonish. Plus my diary is open to my friends.

SW: 208 (lost 5 before MFP so MFP is based on 202)
    CW: 194
    GW: 130
  • truebeliever93
    truebeliever93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I am also a part of the 20s club and I need motivation for summer as well!

Added you :)
  • whitneyvickers
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 24, almost 25, and trying to look awesome for this spring and summer! I have been eating clean for 10 days now, eating only foods without GMO and added preservatives. Please add me and let's all help each other out!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and have been doing this now for about 5 months, I have dropped 3 dress sizes so far. 1 more to go until I am where I want to be!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AoifeEpic
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a 20 something so figured I'd come say hello!

Recently shifted my first few lbs of 2013 and signed up here today to help me carry on the downward trend!

x
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am 21 =) I have about 50 lbs left to lose!
  • amanda1005
    amanda1005 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Im 23 and currently following a vegetarian keto diet. Ive been a vegetarian for just over 10 years now, and Im also back in school studying nutrition. Feel free to add me and ask any questions you may have! :)
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, turn 21 in November add me :D
  • luxyt
    luxyt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 23. Need to lose weight by june for a cousins wedding. Need a lot of motivation. Add me
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, but I feel like that's close enough. After being thin most of my life, I gained 30 pounds in less than a year, about a year and a half ago, now I'm trying to take it all off and have a better toned body than ever before. I run a fitness blog, so I know my **** most of the time ;)
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I've been on MFP since July 2012. It's such a great tool. Feel free to add me. I am on everday and complete my diary every single day - for better or for worse. It's just something that has to be done and it's really helped me lose weight! My goal by this July is to to get to 135.
  • nmelleby
    nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey guys! i'll be 24 in 8 days (yay!) and I've got about 24 more pounds to go! could definitely use the support, and i have a lot of support to give! feel free to add me!