I need motivation and positive encouragement!!!

Options
I'm Amanda, 27 years old and my biggest weight ever! It is time to get fit and fine!! This fat has got to go! I have three beautiful boys who need their mommy. I am trying to change my life and would like to meet people with the same mind set as myself! I need motivators and positive influences! I know this will not be easy but we have to do it!! The time is now!!!

Replies

• fatgirljessica
    Options
    Hi. I'm gonna add you. You're so pretty already!!! My diary is open to friends so you can see how I eat. I have it set to post when I exercise and I'll be posting little tid bits I find helpful...

Good luck!
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi there... im quite new on here too and I need some motivation and positive encouragement too!! I will add you and hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hi there & welcome! I also have decided that the time to lose is now... and it's been one of the greatest decisions I've ever made! :smile:
  • MParson1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in that same mind frame. I've been battling my weight for a while now and have now started having health issues. I need to get mine under control so I can be here for my kids too and set a better example for them. I'm fully confident I can do it....once I get started. Starting seems to always be the hardest part for me.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will do great . If you need some support give me an add.
  • noeliad
    noeliad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi im at the same place feel to add me i need so help to get motivatated and some encouragement
  • Sassystac76
    Sassystac76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am new as well! So I'll add you as we'll and we can help each other!!
    So... Here we go, start our mission to kick our butts into a better lifestyle living
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Motivation comes from within. YOU have to really want it. Motivated people don't let obstacles get in their way. Though people can encourage you, unless you commit to it yourself, all the encouragement in the world won't motivate you any more than you want to .

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Once you get rolling it'll be really hard to stop! Just gotta think of all the reasons you're doing it - for your family, for yourself. Being healthy is addictive, you're gonna love it :flowerforyou:

you can add me if you like, i'm all about being positive!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ninerbuff's exactly right. The motivation for me came from getting diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes last year. I started making changes and stayed committed to those changes. Today I'm down nearly 50 pounds! If you need more positivity, just send a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me , I also finally decided the time has come go get rid of this weight, it is a long journey to this lifesyle change and we all need support
  • kurlebutton
    Options
    I have three daughters and am have a heck of a time loosing the last baby weight. We just need to stay consistent.
  • healthngrace4life
    Options
    Hello! I am relatively new to MFP. I've been using the food and exercise tracker but hadn't really figured the rest of it out yet. I'm just reaching out to see about connecting with other people who are also trying to get healthy. I sent friend requests to a couple of people but it apparently offended them because they don't know me. I'm not sure how this all works.
  • meonfp
    Options
    I also am fairly new to MFP and am always looking to share support! Feel free to add me too :o)
  • dino0726
    Options
    Hi - Have a few questions. How do we add people? I have fallen off the band wagon so many times, I'm bruised from top to toe. But, I've been looking for some motivation and have decided I need to begin again. So if I need to add people or let people add me to try to keep the motivation going, I'm all for it.

Thanks! :)