Does anyone else not own a scale?

I don't own one, I used to but I constantly felt the need to weigh myself everyday, so I got rid of it. I go by how my clothes fit, as long as my clothes fit the same way, I am happy. I know how much I weigh from when I go to the doctor...anyone else do this?

Replies

• I also don't own a scale. My weight fluctuates so much that it's pointless for me to even own one. Instead I just measure by body and keep a spreadsheet of everything.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    I should probably take measurements...I think I'll start doing that. Thanks!!
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    I live in a dorm. I had a scale once when I was a less healthy person... but it broke so I tossed it a while ago.

There's a scale at the gym I use once in a while but I don't own one. Who needs it? The relationship between me and gravity is basically meaningless.
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    I don't. It's to avoid being obsessive. I weigh myself at the gym once a week, unless it's TOM when I skip for morale reasons ;-) That's enough to avoid the daily ups and downs and focus on the overall direction, I reckon.