Halfway there!!! 5'5/F/20 from 148 to 137

Options
Hi all!

Just wanted to say i love MFP. I honestly never thought it would be so easy to lose weight. Anyway, I'm halfway to my goal!

I started at 148 lbs. Unhealthy, just eating anything and not paying attention to what i was putting in my body.

photo_zps6b659850.jpg

photo2_zps03b931d9.jpg

Now I'm at 137 lbs! I'm halfway to my goal of 125 lbs. I feel so much healthier, I have more energy and even my skin has cleared up!

Replies

• dianasmiles
    Options
    you look great! how long did it take you to shred those pounds?
    and what excersies did you do daily, and how many calories?
    how tall are you too??? i hope i can shred ten pounds within two month :)
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) you look great! I started at the same weight now I am 139 lbs! Need to get to 120 by August :) good luck to us! :)
  • alexeye11
    alexeye11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I didn't really have an exercise routine, I did cardio (elliptical,treadmill,walking) as often as I could. I really just focused on my calorie intake, started at 1310 then decreased to 1270. I also eat fruit everyday, and drink lots of water. It took about 45 days to lose 11 pounds, but my guess is that a few of those pounds were just water weight lol.
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    such a big difference! you look incredible!
  • incognitox3
    Options
    You and I are very similar weight and height wise! My goal is to be 125 by the end of this year =D You look great! Your progress is so motivating.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you have a terrific shape!
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    great job important thing is to just stay healthy & continue to watch your intake ...:flowerforyou:
  • alisa1975
    Options
    wow! congrats. I am exactly where you started. 148 and my goal is 125. I am 5'4". Did you just change your eating habits or did you do any specific exercise program too? And how long did it take you? you look amazing!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. look at that waist definition! can def tell an immediate change there. congrats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!