Not new, but seeking new MFP friends

Options
Hoping to find some new and supportive MFP friends. I like the super chatty friends on here!

I've been on and off with exercise and eating right, but I'm hoping with the right support I will be able to focus better.

Starting weight: 153 lbs
Current weight: 132 lbs

I'm not too far from my goal weight of 120-125 lbs, but I want friends that aren't just about losing weight, but also eating right and leading a healthy lifestyle.

I like to run and bike, but I tend to be a bit of a hermit in the winter. My biggest struggles are diet and actually getting the motivation to get up and run (or workout) in the morning.

Any help you can give would be great - I will return it 100%!!!

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we sound like we're in the same boat :)
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm quite new to this just over 35 days in looking for mutual support too
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    Add me :) !
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me,I'm about the bigger picture and is very motivated x
  • fitnessmare
    Options
    Add me. I'm pretty new, not a whole lot to lose, trying to tone my core and lower body... and eat healthier!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently at 129 (started 155). I don't eat "clean" all the time, but I do my best not to over-indulge.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have nearly the same SW and GW as you, and am 1 lb from my GW and now not actively looking to lose -- though still have some fat to go, but can't eat less because of weight training -- and focussing on keeping up good habits. I will send you a pal request :-)
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey! Let's do this!!! Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • jackiep2439
    jackiep2439 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We could be friends!
  • ellymae55
    ellymae55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a group of friends on here to help with motivation but not sure how to do that...so you can add me too...
  • fiferjim
    fiferjim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    pick me !! pick me !! pick me !!!
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me or anyone on this tread. My weight has yo-yo'd this year. Since January, I have started Krav Maga Martial Arts and have started to work on my black belt. I also throw in an Insanity DVD, as well as own a nice Pilates machine. I'm almost 40 but really want to keep a healthy and active lifestyle.
  • kwimpress
    Options
    Add me:bigsmile:
  • arcanefeline
    arcanefeline Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP on and off over the past year or so and would like to be more dedicated to the process. I'd appreciate adding friends and the mutual support we could have for each other.
  • crimsonkurls
    crimsonkurls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends too!
  • OriolesLovaa
    Options
    I'd like some new friends, too. =) I also joined not necessarily to lose weight, but to keep track of my food intake and exercise.

Feel free to add me back if you want!
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a great response!!! Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my post :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I always like new friends as well!
  • kerriruns
    kerriruns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too! I am also looking for more MFP friends to keep me motivated!!
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week to help me live a more healthy lifestyle with a focus on increasing my physical activity! Would also like to find some friends to help with support and motivation. Feel free to add me!