23 year old losing more than 80, looking for MFP buddies <3

Options
Hey everyone! Started this beautiful journey in January, and would love to meet more people around my age going for the same goal, losing and getting healthy in the process <3

I'm Stacey, I live in Richmond California. I'm 5'6 weighing in at 255.8. My goal is to lose a little over 80 pounds, hoping to hit 170 by my 24th birthday next year (February 26, 2014). I'm going for a body that suits who I am inside. I love hiking, camping, riding my bike, walking, step aerobics...but my body doesn't. I'm working on that though ;] 14 pounds down! Anyone want to join me in a quest for weight loss success?!

Replies

• TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump <3
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    Options
    Bump <3
  • CalvinLosingIt
    CalvinLosingIt Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey feel free to add me, I'm 21 and around 260 pounds and of similar height.
    Recently started my journey as well.
  • billie_2013
    billie_2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've sent you friend request.
    I'm 24 and I want to have a decent weight by my 25th next august!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im 25 feel free to add me :D
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    Options
    Thanks everyone <3
  • nmelleby
    nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey! i'm 23 as well (well, i'll be 24 in a week from tomorrow!) and I'll definitely add you!
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    Options
    hey! i'm 23 as well (well, i'll be 24 in a week from tomorrow!) and I'll definitely add you!
    Awesome! I'll be 23 in 3 days haha!
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    Options
    <3
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 23 and my goal weight is 180lbs...AND I started off with having to lose 83lbs :)
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Im in UK similar interests, I started in Jan too I'm 11lbs down got about 35 to go happy to motivate if you return favor x
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    Options
    Okay I got's to get my Jillian Michael's on hahaha
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm from Georgia! I hope to lose right at 80 pounds.
  • TheGirlWhoLived11
    Options
    Hey Stacy, my name is Kristen, I'm 26 and have more than 80 to lose, around the same height too. 5'7" I'm super new to MFP, as in I set my account up this morning, but have lost 15 pounds since the beginning of January. Really hoping to stay motivated, so please feel free to add me and we can totally support each other!! :)
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5'6".. been using MFP steadily since last may.. but then stopped counting calories for a few months.. weight didn't change during those months at all, but now i'm on here to continue losing! i want to get down to about 150-160.. so i've got about 30-40 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • CuddleBloom
    Options
    Hey I'm Mandy and I'm 19, 20 in May. I have around 100 to lose, and I just started this week. I'm looking for friends and encouragement and I can offer the same. Feel free to add me. <3
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 (almost 23) and have lost 46 lbs already. Looking to lose about 30-40 more pounds. feel free to add me!