70lbs down lose skin and stretch marks [Video]

Options
I know a lot of us have a goal in the ballpark of 70lbs so I made a video showing what my body looks like after my weight loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rt_n5m7ho

For me, its a record because I now am focused on toning up and strengthening. I tried to be as honest as I possibly could and to talk about the things that I think I would have wanted to know about before I lost the weight.

I hope this helps you guys, it was really daunting to make but I do believe it should help at least some women out there.

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Good video, but it happens you look great and you barely have any loose skin at all.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    congrats
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. You've done well. Here's hoping I can do the same :)
  • PakiBoom
    PakiBoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about that extra skin! Just fill it in with new muslce ! More musle to come , new goal, new motivation! GOOD FREAKING JOB !
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I kind of feel like losing the weight was stage 1 and now its time to tone it up, and I'm super pumped for it!
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you have a really great attitude in your video. Congrats on your loss!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with the way you look.
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    You rock,
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great video! You have done a fantastic job! Good for you for getting healthy while you are young.
  • 180forlife
    Options
    Stretch marks are superficial. The determination to accomplish what you did trumps all.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    What stretch marks and loose skin?? You look amazing!! Great job!