GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT

Options
Has anyone tried green coffee bean extract supplements?
I just saw it for sale on the internet.
What were your results?

Replies

• PakiBoom
    PakiBoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The theory behind it is the same , Caffine is the main factor. Alot of these supplements are all gimmicks. I would suggest you to go the natural way.
  • CCarcharias
    Options
    I am in a group with 3 other women, competing in a biggest loser contest at work. We are all using coffee bean (different brands), combined with diet and exercise. We're on week 4 and none of us think the coffee bean is helping at all. I mean, we're all losing weight but it's probably just from the diet and exercise. Just another fad we wasted money on. I'm going to finish the bottle just because I hate to throw out a half full bottle.
  • US80476K
    US80476K Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought this supplement and do not feel as thought it made any difference. The best method, for me, is to eat 1200 calories a day and exercise.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Worthless diet scam. The only thing that will get thinner is your wallet.
  • graciesmomma0209
    graciesmomma0209 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started taking them yesterday. They have as much caffeine in them as half a cup of coffee so its not the caffeine that makes it work if it does work. I have noticed that I am not starving ALL THE TIME like I have been since I started this diet. I can't say if they work or not because like I said I just started them. I am going to definitely give them time though and see what happens for me.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Agreed!!! Save your Money (or send it to me...lol) and eat at a calorie deficit and exercise, it has done wonders for me... Best of Luck
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Just a gimmick. Save your money.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Three cute kittens in a coffee cup couldn't be wrong. They vote "no."

images-4_zpse3159c92.jpeg
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    They don't work. But eating less and moving more does.

That will be $29.95. I take Visa, MasterCard, or Amex.
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I tried them didn't make a difference. It's my diet and exercise that are doing it. Waste of money, the only way to be healthy and slimmer is the good old fashion way eat better at a deficiency and move that body!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No

idriselbatilt_zpsb3908c60.gif
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

Agreed!!! Save your Money (or send it to me...lol) and eat at a calorie deficit and exercise, it has done wonders for me... Best of Luck
    OP - take a look at Ed Davenport's weight loss ticker and read his story. There is a man who KNOWS what works and doesn't work for weight loss!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have tried replied by public and private message.