Oh My they don't fit!

Options
I went to a clothing store the other day and for the first time in my life I walked out empty handed. Why? They did not have a size small enough to fit me in the style and color I needed! Granted I am only down to a size 8, but it was a good feeling!

Replies

• KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great job! That would feel good to have that happen.
  • FITKIST
    FITKIST Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!! You lost 122 pounds - that is freaking awesome!! How long did it take you?
    I feel like I need to lose 98 (but don't tell anyone) LOL. I am just trying to follow a low calories diet. I am shooting for 1200 a day.

What did you do?

PS. CONGRATS!!!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Wow I can't imagine, lol, that must fee lawesome!
  • Richelle73
    Richelle73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, That is amazing! Congratulations on your weight lose and dedication. Have fun Shopping!!
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Thanks for the inspiration! I have a closet full of clothes with the tags still on them because they don't fit.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is SO exciting and inspiring! You are amazing! Congrats!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I know that felt good! Woohooo great job!
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! I'm really happy for you and your success!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    That is a REALLY nice feeling :laugh:

I can no longer buy for my waist size (and I'm a man! :noway: ) so get my trousers mail order. I went through 10 racks and not a single size 30 unless I wanted jeans.

I'm not complaining though, I love having this problem after all these years :love:
  • cuppycake22
    cuppycake22 Posts: 224
    Options
    Great job!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Great job, that's so exciting. I'm down to a size 10, from a 14.....I can't wait to be an 8!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done, that is fantastic! :drinker:
  • katiri732
    katiri732 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome! WAY TO GO!:flowerforyou:
  • BamaRose0107
    BamaRose0107 Posts: 635
    Options
    USFGIRL: I lost the weight very slowly it took a year to lose 100 then I maintained for two years and I have lost 22 more since January. The last ten has been driving me crazy. I lost it all through low calorie diet and exercise. I am glad I lost it slowly because I have had minimal skin sagging. I don't aim to lose much more, at this point my body is still shrinking but I am not losing much weight. Good Luck on your journey if you have any more questions I would be happy to answer if I can.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK I HOPE YALL HAVE GREAT SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring. That is great that you were able to stick with the healthy life changes you set for yourself and now are reaping the rewards from it. Great job on not getting anything because they didn't have a small enough size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!