Hi 170's! You Look Familar, Did We Go to High School Togethe

Options
00trayn
00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
I finally broke into the 170's!!! I haven't been in the 170's since my senior year of high school, I think. And in my opinion, I look better than when I was in HS because I've been working out. I also managed to lose 2 1/2 pounds this week, thanks to Jillian Michaels and the 30 Day Shred. It's my second full week of doing it and I'm seeing awesome results! And I hit the 20 pounds lost mark yesterday! It's been such a good week! The fact that I had guys eying me at the bar last night and my best friend's mom complemented me on how good I look since we last saw each other rocks. My best friend told me in the car ride home that I'm "the kind of person that weight loss pill commercials are trying to prove don't exist". I thought it was cute and he's right... MFP is full of people proving everyone wrong :)

Hahaha... I had to share and thank everyone for their support :) Here's to the next 20 pounds I have to lose...

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're doing great! BTW- The title made me giggle. lol
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Such wonderful accomplishments!!! You are definitely motivation for other here on MFP. Great job and continued success to you!!! :drinker: (that's water of course! LOL) Have a great weekend!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be very proud of yourself! :smile:
  • PaperDahlia
    PaperDahlia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) I believe I knew the 170s too in HS (must have had a bad break up with them because I haven't seen them in a long while. LOL) .. I've got a ways to go yet to get back there.. my LTG is similar to yours..Glad to see someone else making their goals happen :). Best of luck in the rest of your journey :)
  • PaperDahlia
    Options
    Congrats! :) I believe I knew the 170s too in HS (must have had a bad break up with them because I haven't seen them in a long while. LOL) .. I've got a ways to go yet to get back there.. my LTG is similar to yours..Glad to see someone else making their goals happen :). Best of luck in the rest of your journey :)
  • PaperDahlia
    Options
    sorry for the double reply-- I was a little to fast on the button :)
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's awesome!! You've been working so hard and I'm so proud! :bigsmile:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're awesome! BTW- Love the title! Made me giggle out loud! :laugh:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You are doing an awesome job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • katiri732
    katiri732 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is awesome congrats!:happy:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Lol! Loved the title ... congrats .. you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!