wow that was salty

Options
davidpearly
davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
Well I thought I would put this question out to all the MFP folks.

Have you noticed as you are eating better, if you eat the same product but not as healthy can you tell the difference.

Here is my recent revalation.
Since I began eating healthy, I have been eating Jiff all natural peanut butter. However I ran out last night, and since I have not been to the store I was like I will just eat the regular Jiff. From the first bite I could taste the extra salt in it and was almost not even able to eat it.

well that is mine, how about yours

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The title made me think this would be a thread of thats what she said jokes. Now i am disappointed .
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Dirty mind!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Well I thought I would put this question out to all the MFP folks.

Have you noticed as you are eating better, if you eat the same product but not as healthy can you tell the difference.

Here is my recent revalation.
    Since I began eating healthy, I have been eating Jiff all natural peanut butter. However I ran out last night, and since I have not been to the store I was like I will just eat the regular Jiff. From the first bite I could taste the extra salt in it and was almost not even able to eat it.

well that is mine, how about yours

I have had the exact same problem. Regular peanut butter just isn't right anymore.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    The title made me think this would be a thread of thats what she said jokes. Now i am disappointed

thats-what-she-said.jpg
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I've always been pretty sensitive to salty things, but I can't even touch alfredo sauce any more because of how salty it is, unless it's homemade. Can't have marinara either cuz that triggers my heartburn... so... I don't eat pasta much these days :P
  • northfresh
    Options
    The title made me think this would be a thread of thats what she said jokes. Now i am disappointed .

Yup, came here for this lol
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

me too.... :cry:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

There, now the thread is less disappointing.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Dirty mind!

Well, yeah... and?
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    not the topic I was hoping for :noway:
  • davidpearly
    Options
    all you dirty minded MFP folk.....:laugh:
    I love you all
  • davidpearly
    Options
    demotivational_posters_thats_what_she_said-s492x454-195659.jpg

happy now:laugh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    The title made me think this would be a thread of thats what she said jokes. Now i am disappointed

thats-what-she-said.jpg

OMG LMAO I CANT BREATH, seriously.. thought you were gonna take this in another direction, op ther it went