Hello! I just wanted to say hello

Options
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hello since I'm new here.
I'm on myfitnesspal so I can track my workouts and calories burned as well as my food history. And to also find some support/motivation in working out. Especially since I'm guilty of having my lazy days! Oh and that chocolate cake sitting on my kitchen counter is a sin, lol
It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Replies

• Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • sjstick
    sjstick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Back at you.... Move the cake out of sight or put it in the basement.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I'm having a chocolate cake kind of day at the moment. It happens to the best of us. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Dana6300
    Options
    Hi All

New to this site. Just joined and looking forward to the tools as well as support. Thank you.
  • snikle_kat
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new here as well! good luck in all things fitness, including fighting the urge to indulge in that cake!

=)
  • hollydetra
    hollydetra Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to say hello since I'm new here.
    I'm on myfitnesspal so I can track my workouts and calories burned as well as my food history. And to also find some support/motivation in working out. Especially since I'm guilty of having my lazy days! Oh and that chocolate cake sitting on my kitchen counter is a sin, lol
    It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Hello there! Get that cake outta there! Out of sight out of mind :) Feel free to add me - it's wonderful to meet you!
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Every one :-)
  • billyvicious
    Options
    hello..... remember to take it one step at a time.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! Any newbies (or others) can feel free to add me as a friend if they're looking for some support. :)
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation to stay away from that cake! I haven't touched it (yet!) And It's a wonderful pleasure to meet all of you!
  • HungryKoala
    Options
    We're counting on you to not touch that cake. I would imagine it were made of poo if I were there.
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hiya

and good luck xxx
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Hello :smile:

Do not eat that cake ! I'm sure you ate some yesterday, and then you know what it tastes like :)
    Feel free to add med

Good luck :)
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    LOL... that's a good way to stay away from that cake. I guess a vivid imagination can make the most delicious temptation into an indigestible nightmare!