finally- a greek yogurt i like

Options
im not a greek yogurt fan- esp of the plain version (and everyone keeps saying "its great if you add..."- but i want like it without adding things!)

I tried the yoplait greek yogurt- and its good, but barely has more protein than regular yoplait light.

tried chiobani- not a fan.

then i found Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt (in Rasberry)- good amoutn of protein, less carbs/sugar than ciobani and yoplait flavored greek yogurts, and i actually like it.

good find- just wanted to share :)

Replies

• IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's the only brand I like too! The vanilla is yummy as well.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I may have to give it a try because I've not been a fan of the Greek yogurts that I have tried either. Although the Oikos strawberry that I tried last week wasn't too bad.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The Dannon is pretty good. I like the Oikos Black Cherry (fruit on the bottom). If I go with plain, Fage is my favorite with granola and blueberries. But I get it, it's a pain to "fix" it up.
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Fage ones with the fruit compote on the side? Fage is my favorite greek yogurt brand, and the ones with the fruit on the side are super yummy (120 calories for the non-fat version), Blueberry Acai is my absolute favorite but all of them are good (not so much a fan of the pomegranate ones though, they have the actual seeds and not just flavor and I'm not into seeds).

If you haven't tried it, buy one and give it a go - so delicious!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    im not a greek yogurt fan- esp of the plain version (and everyone keeps saying "its great if you add..."- but i want like it without adding things!)

I tried the yoplait greek yogurt- and its good, but barely has more protein than regular yoplait light.

tried chiobani- not a fan.

then i found Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt (in Rasberry)- good amoutn of protein, less carbs/sugar than ciobani and yoplait flavored greek yogurts, and i actually like it.

good find- just wanted to share :)

holy typos. i wrote that too quickly!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love the same one
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    Oikos has several new flavors out that I love. Unfortunately, I think everyone else where I live loves them too because when I go to the store ALL of them are out. I'm thinking of sneaking in and leaving a sign that they contain flesh eating bacteria and you should not buy them till I can get there and get mine
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have tried SO many of them and the only one I like is the Cabot brand.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have tried SO many of them and the only one I like is the Cabot brand.

I wouldn't say I like it but that's the brand I use too.
  • Ljsiegel
    Ljsiegel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like the Fage 0% plain version, but I doctor it up with:

for 1 cup of yogurt add:
    1 tsp vanilla,
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 packet stevia/truvia

And I usually add in fresh blueberries or strawberries.

Yum!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i love muller greek yogurt that i can only find at Sams Club.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post, I bought the Dannon light & fit yesterday @ the store (strawberry) and it is delicious. I tried the Oikos last week and it was okay, but I am NOT a fan of the Fage. We don't have the Cabot brand here.