Have a long journey ahead? Lets do it together!

Options
I want to lose 111 pounds (maybe more ~ we'll see when I get there!) and I'm looking for others who want to lose 100+ pounds and want to share our successes/struggles as we work toward that goal.

Always looking for friends who have been successful as well... :smile:

Replies

• SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose at least 70 pounds, maybe 80 (we'll see when i get there i guess). Sending you a friend request! Anyone is free to add me!
  • hollydetra
    hollydetra Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 111 pounds (maybe more ~ we'll see when I get there!) and I'm looking for others who want to lose 100+ pounds and want to share our successes/struggles as we work toward that goal.

Always looking for friends who have been successful as well... :smile:

Let's do this together - feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! I'd love to share with you and hear your struggles or successes too!
  • jesikabaker4u
    jesikabaker4u Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 odd lbs to lose 96 lbs now lol.
    If you want a long term friend I'm your girl. I'm gonna be sticking around until this skinny girl breaks out of the fat suit.
    You're very welcome to add me as a friend :-)
  • christine5791
    christine5791 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm also on a very long road with you :)
  • joyundefined
    Options
    feel free to add me. Have abt 106 more lbs left. :) Baby steps!! :)
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i will add you
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am half way through, it is definately a journey and not for the faint of heart. New Chubby Buddies always welcome to support.:flowerforyou:
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    I have about 140-150 to lose so add me if you would like. I am here everyday!!! Welcome to the journey!
  • DarcysMuse
    Options
    I sent you a friend's request~
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to initially drop about 90lbs, but I did start with over 100 to lose (I work metric though, you'll have to bear with me). Feel free to add me.
  • Guereja1967
    Options
    I hace just begun and getting usted to tris tool. I want to loose 37kg. So i plan to go a step at a time. It is godo to know Im not alone:laugh:
  • Kalley1959
    Kalley1959 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've started my journey but still have a long way to go. I hope to lose 150 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Vix8231
    Options
    Hi - 138lbs was my aim - 41lbs off to date so getting they slowly but surely. feel free to add me and we can help to support each other.
    One thing I've learnt, this isn't all about dieting, doing ridiculous amounts of exercise of following fad/celeb routines - for it to work it has to be a lifestyle change that will be for....life!
    It's taken me 12 years of dieting but never sticking to it, always piling on more and more weight, and now finally I've found this app which has helped me to track realistic food drink and exercise and for once it's working, I'm not looking back!
    Anyone can add me, I'd love to hear everyone's hints and tips
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm already friends with you, but anyone else can add me. Right now I need a swift kick, 'cause I'm hanging on the edge of the wagon and trying not to fall off!

I know we can do this!!!
  • atoz133
    atoz133 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So glad to have so many people willing to support each other! I feel more motivated already!!!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I started my journey wanting to lose 116 lbs...anyone can feel free to add me
  • Drlmm11
    Drlmm11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined awhile ago but just started using it today. I love the nutritional breakdowns that show me what I need to eat for the rest of the day. Please add me for much needed support.