I can't believe I'm saying this

Options
I work three 12 hour shifts/week at my full time hospital (7a-7p). This past week I had almost a mini vacation where I worked my second job tuesday (also 12 hour shift) but off every other week day. I went to the gym every day, even on tuesday because that hospital is small and not stressful. Now it's saturday and i worked my full time job today. At first i was grateful for a day off of exercise but by 6pm I was feeling pretty bummed about not being to exercise! my gym closes at 8pm saturdays and sundays (11pm weekdays). I'm off tomorrow and can't wait to get back! I never thought I would miss the gym!

Replies

• maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I feel it too. I'm sick for the past two days and in too much pain to leave the bed... but, feel too conflicted that I'm missing gym. Feels good, huh?! Keep up the motivation! :D
  • EmpressOrange
    Options
    Nice!
    I feel the same way. Almost guilty if I can't fit in a work out.
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can always supplement with DVDs and work out at home. :)
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work!
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Helps you burn off all that stress you must have!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

It's so awesome to read someone else write this. I didn't go to the gym today and I was dying to go even though it was my rest day!! If there had been some sports to play at 8PM, I would have been so there!

Keep up the great work
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sorry. It'll happen.