anyone else sharing their food diary?

Options
I've decided to share my food diary because for reason 1) I am HORRIBLE at portion control and am hoping that someone here can help me with that. Reason 2) I am a type 2 diabetic with uncontrolled blood glucose (even when i don't eat). I am looking forward to getting my health back on track i just need some help.

Replies

• wldrose75
    Options
    My food diary's open. Feel free to friend me if you want. Good luck on your journey.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well, Portions don't matter, as long as you are measuring and you're staying within your calories.
  • walkinon_sunshine
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends, I'll send you a request, you can add me so u can see it. Lately, it's had sum "bad" stuff on there :P
  • marconline
    marconline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Portions don't matter as already said. Worry about total calories in
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    mine is open feel free to add me as long as people give encouragement, I have had friends that like receiving but they are not friends any more, they don't give back, I think some like to have big friend lists, I am not looking for a big list
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to friends :)
    I think it's a great idea to compare food diaries. It might even be motivating because we'll be encouraged to eat healthier because people can see what we eat!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Mine is open to friends but I'll probably change that soon to everyone. Coming to the conclusion I've nothing to hide. Anyway, I'll shot you a FR. Anyway else with open diaries are free to add me too.
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too.
    Welcome to add.
  • rachelabdy
    rachelabdy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    same - welcome to add me if you like, I love looking at other people's diaries : ) and getting great food ideas!