Protein shake logging advice needed

Options
Hey everyone
So I scanned in my protein meal replacement shake and it comes up with the name and 200ml in brackets. Does this mean the milk added to the 2 scoops are logged in with that or do I have to log that separate?
Thanks (:

Replies

• KayteeB07
    Options
    Bump :)
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    In my experience (US) only the ingredients in the product are counted in the nutrition facts, but this may be different for your particular country/supplement.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Since not everyone uses the same kind of liquid when mixing their shakes, it usually only accounts for the shake powder.
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Look at the info on the container. It will probably say "per scoop" or "per two scoops" or somesuch. If that info lines up with the 200 ml info, then use that and also log however much milk you use. I'm going to guess that that's probably the case, since if it's powdered it could be added to skim milk or whole milk or even water, and therefore the nutrition info would differ depending on your liquid.
  • Rwhite606
    Options
    I always check out this website before buying any protein products - www.pro-proteinshake.com - My personal favourite is the Labrada Lean Body Hi-Protein shake because of the high protein:carb ratio.