Friends to support me in shedding 10-15lbs?

Options
Hi!

I'm new to the site and would love a friend or three for mutual motivation and support.

I'm 5'7 and trying to get rid of the 10-15 extra pounds sticking to my hips and thighs. I'm pretty boyish in body shape (a.k.a. flat chested) so my goal is a "sporty" and fit look.

Mainly I'm trying to up my exercise A LOT and this site is a great help when it comes to watching what I eat, as I'm trying to get my body fat % lower.

I'd appriciate new friends of any shape and size, whatever your goals weight wise might be! As long as we're all aiming for a healtier lifestyle overall, the support is welcome :)

So add me? ;)

Replies

• sheemoh
    Options
    HEY! I'm 5'7 too, and plan on losing ~15 lbs, but mainly I want to tone up and be more athletic...
    added :)
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and trying to lose the last 10-15lbs. I'm also aiming for the "fit" look as opposed to the "small boobs, big bum" look.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and also looking to losing 16 pounds. I wear all my weight in my hips, thighs, and butt and am sick of people telling me how "tiny" I am as I can't fit in my size 12 pants....
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Oh boy what fun! I've been busting my butt trying to get at those darn thighs of mine. I have a goal of losing 10lbs, but have started off slow with 5 for now.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I would say instead of worrying about the lbs, start lifting and change your body composition. I think if you do that the number on the scale won't matter much because you'll love your body more than the number on the scale. I can't wait to be there.
  • bellyfant
    Options
    I would say instead of worrying about the lbs, start lifting and change your body composition. I think if you do that the number on the scale won't matter much because you'll love your body more than the number on the scale. I can't wait to be there.

The problem with lifting is that it requires a gym which requires extra money which I haven't got at the moment, so I gotta work with what I got. But generally getting more muscle to replace the fat would be great! I know the number on the scale matters little when the body is strung and the percentage of fat low.