Hi, I'm Amy and I'm New :D

Options
Amy2201
Amy2201 Posts: 14 Member
Hi I'm 18, I'm from the Uk and I am currently 143lbs (10st 3lbs). I would like to get down to 125lbs (i think thats 8st 13lbs).
I've wanted to lose weight for so long, but everytime I've fallen into unhealthy habits like not eating anything so I stopped trying because I was scared I'd get ill or something. But I've found this website which seems supportive of healthy weight loss so hopefully I wont fall off the wagon this time lol.

I want to lose weight because I want to be more confident really. I dont have a set goal weight or size, I've gone with 125lbs because its right in the middle of a healthy weight according to BMI calculators.

Ok so.. yeah thats it.
Good Luck to everyone else hoping to lose weight! Or gain weight! Or to maintain weight and become fit!
:D

Replies

• TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome, Amy! Good luck with your journey, this is a great site and an extremely helpful message board.
  • Amy2201
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy! I just signed up this week too, though I'm not new to seeking better health through weight loss ;)! This is a great place - I've already made lots of friends and it's inspiring to hang out here. Best of luck to you!
  • L_in_NY
    L_in_NY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Amy!!! I just started this site this week too! Good luck on your journey!
  • Amy2201
    Options
    Thank you! To both of you :)
    Good Luck to you too :D