vegan protein powder (uk)

Options
kennie2
kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
I'm looking into getting some vegan protein powder but I don't know which to get; pea, soy, hemp, quonoa... Etc
I want one that tastes quite nice and preferably has different flavours available
So yeah if anyone could recommend something I could get online (preferably) or Holland and Barrett?

Replies

• EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I use GOOD hemp protein.

Thinking of trying a brown rice one next...
  • EmmaKarney
    Options
    It's available in H&B but I got mine from Amazon.
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I used to really like GOOD hemp powder. But recently they have changed their recipe and i don't like the flavours anymore! the chocolate one just isn't chocolate (and the strawberry one was never that nice)

But i have found soy isolate powder in holland and barrett which is really nice! the chocolate one is quite sweet but tastes good :) it also comes in vanilla and strawberry though i haven't tried them.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    myprotein have soy and pea protein half price

http://www.myprotein.com/offers.list
  • EmmaKarney
    Options
    I used to really like GOOD hemp powder. But recently they have changed their recipe and i don't like the flavours anymore! the chocolate one just isn't chocolate (and the strawberry one was never that nice)

But i have found soy isolate powder in holland and barrett which is really nice! the chocolate one is quite sweet but tastes good :) it also comes in vanilla and strawberry though i haven't tried them.

I get the natural unflavoured one anyway. In smoothies with fruit, agave and raw cacao you can't taste it,
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    spirutein? http://www.spiru-tein.com/ this post has me looking up all different plant protein powders on amazon, i had no idea there were more options than just soy!