I need support!

Options
My name is Kim and I have been back and forth for years. I know people might look at my profile and say my weight is fine. I want to lose weight but I'm on here more for starting a heathy lifestyle. I'm sick of gaining 20 and then losing it and back and forth. I want to get to my goal of 115 and maintain it. I'm only 5'2 and not many curves so that weight is reasonable.

I need support from friends that will yell at me when I binge or stop me from it. :mad: Last night the hubby asked to bring home McDonalds and I gave in. I need acountablility. I'm also very active with the les mills workouts. It would be great to have friends that do attack, pump or more. This round I started at 140 and I am down to 135 as of yesterday. Anyone need a friend?

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! This place is great when you have tons of support! I love my MFP family! My boyfriend always wants me to bring McDonalds home but I have learned to just get him food and not me.
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me. I will "kick" you if you are slowing down, same as I hope you will do with me :smile:
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim - I will add you!! We got this!! :)
  • Dernbach235
    Dernbach235 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm very excited to lose weight and get healthy. We can support each other.
  • searchkimmy
    searchkimmy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome Thanks!
  • Jellybean01222
    Options
    just started really need to loose alot of weight but at least 6lbs before 28th march as i cant have IVF so i need help!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stacyb99
    stacyb99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just requested you-- MFP has been great for me-- I am also looking for support-- joined with some co-workers, and I am only one left---!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add - i had a cheat day of sorts yesterday too, it happens to all of us, all about the journey
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm in the same situation, I wiegh 136lb and 5 ft 2 in and although I don't want to lose alot I feel sluggish and bloated help needed
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    yup add me if you want, i am in the same spot as you, i have reached my goal (with in 8 pounds here and there) but its the life style i want,i have no energy to exercise (besides the fact that i just never stick with it) but i want to job by the summer, I fall into the traps of my family and junk food, i will stay goood for weeks and than my husband wants a pizza or something like that yup need to start being truly healthy