Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Has anyone tried this program, and have you had any success with it? Also, did you purchase the base, plus, or supreme kit? If anyone can provide a story or any pictures of their success with this program, please let me know if it's worth buying. :)

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I have used quite a few different exercise programs and this one is my favorite. I thought my butt was hopeless but I saw big changes using BBL AND eating better. The great thing about it is that although they tell you it's going to reshape your butt, which it will, it's really a total body workout program. I also saw major changes in my entire core - front, sides, and back.
    I had surgery a few months ago so right now I'm not quite up to that much of a workout, but as soon as I am I'll be doing BBL. Worth every penny. I think I bought the base kit.
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have used quite a few different exercise programs and this one is my favorite. I thought my butt was hopeless but I saw big changes using BBL AND eating better. The great thing about it is that although they tell you it's going to reshape your butt, which it will, it's really a total body workout program. I also saw major changes in my entire core - front, sides, and back.
    I had surgery a few months ago so right now I'm not quite up to that much of a workout, but as soon as I am I'll be doing BBL. Worth every penny. I think I bought the base kit.

Thats great! I was thinking of getting it after I finish with turbo fire. Hopefully you get better soon! I'll definitely look into buying it.
  • Crimson21
    Options
    Bump
  • Crimson21
    Options
    Bump
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • latanya0103
    Options
    I've always said I'll try the brazilian butt lift but never have.
    Recently I've had surgery as well along with approaching 40 this yr I need a lil lift So thanks so much for letting us know how great the butt lift is I will invest in it.
  • Crimson21
    Options
    Does anyone else have experience with the program? Bump