new on here

Options
hi im new on here and looking for some friends to help me keep on track and kick me up bottom if im not doing my exercise. Im from wales, uk and looking for anyone from the uk to be buddies.

Replies

• arnfolly
    arnfolly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am from Michigan USA. If you would like to friend request I would be more than happy to accept. Not what you are looking for specifically, but hey, support is supprort eh?
  • fightingfat42
    Options
    hi there arnfolly. yea i will send u friend request. i dont mind anyone from around the world ( or planet) lol look forward to hearing of your weight loss journey x
  • ssloane1212
    Options
    I am a middle aged lady who gained lot's a pounds during menopause. I need to drop 75 pounds for a wedding. I need encouragement and friends who are like me, older, less active and in a rut. Please get me going in the write direction.
  • jamieralph
    jamieralph Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi im new on here and looking for some friends to help me keep on track and kick me up bottom if im not doing my exercise. Im from wales, uk and looking for anyone from the uk to be buddies.

Hi, I'm from the UK and will be happy to add you. Whereabouts in Wales are you? I went to uni in Carmarthen and used to spend my summers in Brecon as I have family there.

Jamie
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am from St. louis Mo. but I am an older member who also has quite a bit to lose.I have lost 44 pounds I have another 60+ to go . Feel free to friend me. :) Best of luck.
  • bobbieosborn
    Options
    I am new on here too - does anyone know how reliable the calorie counts are?
  • flipper1997
    flipper1997 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, just started yesterday. I am also looking for friends who are determined to lose weight and are willing to receive my support as well as helping me. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • fightingfat42
    Options
    hi there. ive moved to midwales. i do like here ( originall from the midlands so bit quieter here but i love it) so im sort of on the boarder of lovely green wales :happy: