Just to say hello to all as I joined today

Options
Just startet diet chef and hope this will be my last attempt to loose weight.
Wish me luck. Helliem63

Replies

• castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I don't know what Diet Chef is, but good luck.
    Best advice I can give, is ignore FAD diets.
  • fantasyaddict86
    Options
    Hi everyone-- I just joined
  • Takamine2
    Options
    Just joined I'm looking into the 5-2 diet by Dr Michael Mosley xx
  • helliem63
    Options
    Just joined I'm looking into the 5-2 diet by Dr Michael Mosley xx

How you getting on with the 5-2 diet ? I saw it on telly and read about it in the papers and it sounds good.
    Best wishes Helene
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to u
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome to you this is a journey not a sprint and also a lifesyle change, quick fixes never work and the weight and more always comes back
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to everyone, I wish you a successful journey and enjoy this site xx
  • hairbymelg
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined today and am looking for any advice people can give to keep me on track. I am a self proclaimed yo-yo dieter and am looking for a change I can stick with. I was doing weight watchers last year and it worked great if I never strayed but just became a lot of work. So here I am now and am going to try tracking calories as I have tried everything else. I am open to any advice as I need to lose about 23 pounds to be healthy again. Thanks and wish me luck!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Looks like you are off to a good start!
  • helliem63
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined today and am looking for any advice people can give to keep me on track. I am a self proclaimed yo-yo dieter and am looking for a change I can stick with. I was doing weight watchers last year and it worked great if I never strayed but just became a lot of work. So here I am now and am going to try tracking calories as I have tried everything else. I am open to any advice as I need to lose about 23 pounds to be healthy again. Thanks and wish me luck!

Hi there, good luck with your diet. I have done WW for years always lost, always put on again.
    I am trying the dietchef at the mo . So far so good. I am just counting calories and eat low fat. I write it all down.
    So know where I stand all day.