Hi I'm Rob from the UK, I've got 150lbs to lose!

Options
rjm8185
rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
Hi I'm Rob, would like to hear from any one else trying to loose a lot of weight, I'm from Birmingham. UK:smile:

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I've got 100! Welcome aboard! :) This site is fantastic, as long as you log everything you eat and try ur hardest. i've been here for almost 3 weeks, and have lost 5 lbs! :)
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this is a great site
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello Rob, Welcome.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob! I've got 100+ pounds to lose. I joined MFP on the 17th and so far so good! I LOVE this site...and it's very addicting! I love reading all the message boards and everyone's input and advice. The encouragement and support I've been getting is awesome! You can add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi Rob! I've been here about 3-4 weeks and I have lost 5lbs already. I've got about 60 to drop :glasses: You will love this place, it's friendly and very motivating. Welcome on board :flowerforyou:
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hiya I am from the UK also and have alot to lose and so far I am 22lb ......... I am just loving this site its definately working for me and me as a friend if you want :smile:

966390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tmartens
    tmartens Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Rob! Welcome to mfp! You'll love this site it is awesome!! Good luck! :happy:
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi Rob! I'm new too and I have around 140lbs to lose so I'm right there with you! Lets ride this thing till the wheels fall off... lol
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    Hi Rob Im from Canada, and I have 152 lbs to remove feel free to add me for some encouragement
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob, welcome to MFP. I've got almost 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 5 and want you to join me in our battle. :drinker: *drinking water*
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Welcome MFP friend! Glad you are here. We will do it together!
  • want2weighless
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa from Maine and I've got 60lbs to lose! I want to get back into shape to run a 5K road race. :smile:
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi Rob!

You have come to the right place! I have been here nearly 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs - amazing!! Only another 51 to go!!

I am about 25 miles south of you in Worcester so not far away :-)
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob, I'm Jay and I've been on here for a couple of months and love it. Good luck mate
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great support system. I'm Diane and also have over 100lbs to lose. I've been on this site since February and love it! Having the support makes a world of difference in success.
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob!

Welcome to MFP! I hope that you find it as useful as I do! I'm also in the UK - East Yorkshire!

You will get lots of support here! :)
    -x-x-
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, and well wishes to you on your journey! Be strong, and remember that what you're doing is making life style changes, essentially for the rest of your life! So take it slow, do it right and enjoy all the neat things that will happen as you become healthier!
  • ilovebiccies
    Options
    hi rob....a warm welcome to mfp...this sit is fantastic. best of luck with you weightloss...this site is fab and if you log everything its amazing how it helps you put the treats down if you are going over the calorie intake...and if you do go over it....it spurs you on to get out for a walk or some exercise.

keep us all posted. x
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100lbs to lose but have set my goal at 85lbs as that is more realistic for me to achieve!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    you can do it rob!