Need accountability

Options
Hi. My name is Colleen and I joined last week. Did great for the first 3-4 days and then "got busy" and didn't get back on to log my food or exercise. I need to be accountable to someone each day so I follow through and log everything. I did lose my first week so I know it can work and I've don't lots of other plans where I had to log everything so I know that is key. Just need to "report" to someone each day that can give me a pat on the back or a kick in the rear!

Replies

• bellesparkles5
    bellesparkles5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for about 15 days and I totally understand accountability. I weigh in once a week and tell my circle of friends my weight so that during the week I am more accountable. It is still hard though. I am learning that you have to have a plan, plan A and plan B so you have a back up for your meals. If you would like we can hold each other accountable!! Bellesparkles5@yahoo.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Being accountable and having support make all the difference. Feel free to add me! Trust me - I need to be held accountable myself! And I always check in!