Question to anyone who has done turbofire......

Options
I'm just going through my TurboFire stuff...Should I start with the 9 weeks of prep? or just go right into the regular schedule of it.. Also when reading the booklet it says the 5 day inferno helps you get into the mindset of what you will be expecting the rest of the calendar days more or less... I'm not sure where to start with it..

When I did Insanity, I just jumped right into it, there was no prep schedule or anything. any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'm not sure if I've posted in an area that makes sense...hopefully!! :)

Replies

• iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I did the prep because I thought I wouldn't be able to do the program otherwise. I ended up doing just 2 weeks of the prep then switching to the regular program. I found the cardio hard and I sweat like a pig and had to stop all the time for breaks but I managed to do the regular program. I'd skip the prep.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    fantastic!! Thanks..

I tried to do Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam, but I found them too low impact compared to Insanity.. I heard the prep schedule is slow going too... (i posed this on here and on FB and the feeds on FB are saying the same thing---skip it!)

Thanks so much for responding!! :)
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other poster - if you've already done insanity you don't need the prep schedule. Jump right in and have fun!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Thanks!! :smile: